|5321 Boehm Dr. Fairfield, Ohio
|Information for Tenants|
|Fire or Medical Emergencies Information from the City of Fairfield Ohio Fire Department|
|Fire Emergency||Medical Emergency|
|- Those living in apartment buildings should create a home fire escape plan (guidelines for a plan can be found here)
- If a fire occurs, alert other apartment occupants by shouting or pounding on doors.
- Upon leaving the apartment, always close the apartment door behind you.
- In exiting your apartment under emergency conditions, approach stairways with caution.
|- Answer all the 9-1-1 call taker's questions and follow his/her instructions.
- Speak slowly and stay calm.
- Hang up only when instructed to do so.
- A dispatcher is monitoring your call and emergency units are on the way while you answer the call taker's questions.
- Provide specific information about the location of the emergency.
- If available, send someone out to meet emergency personnel to direct them to the scene.
- Unlock gates or doors leading to your home so emergency personnel can make entry.
|Emergency Telephone Numbers|
|Return to Homepage